Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thanks for the letter.....often improbable whatever else remains. Logic Ray my friend

The task might be daunting, but it is in a complimentry form. A linguist once told be that human kind must have hegemony or survival or fall victim to a failed state. A state of being...impracticle. The very signs of abject failure is one area we not cross. Thought has been said in the above blog. That is what I have always done, since I was a child. I was five years of age and I could understand the television news tell me that the Challenger had a systems failure on board the space shuttle. Months later it was revealed that there was an o ring problem thus causing an explosion. My point is not the Space Shuttle, and yes needs to be looked at in another posting. My point here is I have never fully recongized myself as an intellectual fully. My dear family says I have "problems." They say I need a "job." As in working minimum wage and working until my head explodes to "support myself."  They believe in the business world. They have no concepts of human kind. No concepts of art, music, science, literature, economics, history, poitical science, and above all just what Thomas Paine called Common Sense. If they read what John P. Holdren wants to do with the planet I think they will think twice on their ways as humans. I am in the middle of his latest edict, "Ecoscience." As Webster Tarpley called it a recipe for genocide. Believe me it is not pretty. The ideas swirling around in my mind day in and day out consume me. I am very lucky to be unemployed at the moment due to the fact that it just seems out of concidence I am without employment. I think all the time. I sometimes cannot stop thinking. I spend the entire day on one topic, they my family say I must stop "obsessing" Obsessing is thinking as thinking is obsessing. For the last five years I have pondered about the histiography of history. Spending numerous days and weeks on many areas of different periods.  Trying to incapsulate the meanings of these periods in time in our own time. I have come away with some very unique solutions to the problems we currently face here and now. The west is in decline, the middle class is being erased from existence. The flesh and blood of man is being revised, to a form of serfdom, not to mention my discovery on the merger of history and science have merged to provide us with something more valuable to understand: dehumanization. I have many ideas on this subject. I have ideas on why this matter is very important to the scholastic undermining of valuing education in the form of slavery and desecration inside us as individuals. Since I met you in 2006, I have changed ideologically as well as politically. I had to change because my mind had gone through a shock, Hurricane Katrina. I will lay this out in detail here because I have to: When I was a child I loved the weather. I used to enjoy storms. Tornadoes, thunderstorms, and meteorology. Snow in winter was incredible. The worst snow event was 1974 in Detroit, as they say. The worst tornado outbreak in the United States was the April 3-4 1974 outbreak. That was incredible. When I was in high school I did a project in my special ed class on severe weather. The teachers thought it was amazing. "You ought to be a weatherman." They said. So I persued it, that first year at Macomb in 2001 I was frightened, not knowing what to ask or even what to say I explained to the professor then I was suffering from ADD as they said, I had been told. He yelled at me and said, YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU NEED! Not knowing what to say I walked out and dropped my enrollment from their. I felt discouraged by that day and never returned to college. It took three years of returning from that expierence. The summer of 2005 was one I will never forget. I felt very patriotic for Bush. That is what I said. To my family and friends. Not knowing how hurt people were during his time in office. I supported George W. Bush twice and felt very highly of him, as it seemed to me he was a hero and all around a nice guy. Writing this now I have thoughts on what he said about the war in Iraq. Better to fight them there, then fight them here on our own soil. Those words seem so childish, foolish, and ignorant. To every intellectual here reading this, I was wrong. I made a tragic mistake. We as a nation made a mistake, going into Iraq. That summer was great until Katrina. It started out very intriguing. The National Hurricane Center came on TV with Max Mayfeild. Max was the premier forecaster at the time. The warnings issued were incredible. Friday into Satruday were intense. Katrina out of nowhere on Sunday exploded into a Category 5 Hurricane, oh my gosh! The day most of us weather geeks wait for. But this one was different. The storm barreled unto New Orleans. I felt insane. This thing is going to be a life changer. Just check out the advisory for Sunday evening at 5pm. Feww. The storm then came and went, but then the worst part of this thing started to happen. ogh. my word. I still cannot get over it. The African American! Left for dead in the flood no less. Not just them African american people but hard working Americans, left for dead literally. I began to do something....question my government. What in the world is this? I asked. Can we provide care for people who are drowning. I discovered my president lied to me. If he lied to me about this he must have lied about Iraq, Afghanistan, and maybe just maybe lied about September 11, 2001. I got angry and started to cry one winters day in 2005. Started to realize I have been lied to. The feelings that were there, were very sincere, and life changing. I began to understand social critics like Edward R. Murrow, Kieth Olbermann, and just started to understand Michael Moore. I sat down with my mom and said I must go back. I must go and get educated...in physics. I was being forced into it by a friend of mine from Plainwell, Michigan, in western parts of Michigan. I then went back to Macomb College and choose my first english class. ENG 1080. It said in the catalog. The day I went to sit in the class I began to have anxiety. The professors then were well being very cruel and insensitive. I saw this tall African American male with a wrinkly forehead. Felt nervous to see him, he began to speak, wow...knowledge. What a concept. He started to raise some serious issues in the class, stuff that I was very familiar with. Stuff that I had understood, and no one else did. I had the courage to speak and recite the reasons dropping the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was well neither right nor wrong. "It speaks for itself" I said. I still stand by that now. The power of nature is ferocious. Its ever encompasses everything we do here on earth. The very magnitude of what happened in New Orleans has effected me to my very core. In a bit of irony, my dad lives in New Orleans right now. If the drug dealing friends of his are reading this right now, he's down there. When I began to reopen my eyes to the world around me, I was told by this tall african american with a wrinkly forehead to read A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn. That was a changing event in so many ways for me, cause it was a doorway to remove my self from the rabbit hole. Matrix with a twist. Ever since that fateful day in September of 06 I will never forget the journey I took to get there. Being a young intellectual is part of my life. Being an intellectual requires everything about as an individual. That is above all the concept of being human. I give you spock to explain my thoughts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsH4tKZR4v0&feature=player_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment